Living in a Van

So here we are, Vanlife full time!  That’s right, the boys and I have moved into the van and we are traveling around.  At the moment it’s just glorified camping as Walter has had only a few modifications made at the moment. So far it’s been quite the adventure! The boys and I have hit up a few fun places, all of which deserve their own blog post.

The plan as it stands is to stay up north in our travels. With it being summer and Walter is still mid-conversion we plan to hang out where it’s a bit cooler. Everything is pointing to us spending a good portion of our summer in the Pacific Northwest and Canada. 

Trip and Demo are loving all the road trip time — they are born Vanlifers! Each has claimed their own spots in the cab and seem super happy with the arrangements. They’ve made so many new friends along the way. I don’t think my phone can hold any more photos of their sleeping selves. I’ll be sure to bombard Instagram with these adorable pictures.

It has been quite the adventure so far. I already have so much to write about!


Till next post!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts