Makeover Plans and Road Trips


So now that Walter’s here, what’s next? The build!

The conversion process will begin the first weekend in May. As of now, the plan is to get the fan installed, the electrical and plumbing mapped out and the insulation and subfloor put in. I have decided to put windows in; I just haven’t decided if I want to put them in myself or have a professional install them. So for now, I’m going to build as if they’re already there and will put them in when I’ve decided. 

It’s pretty crazy to think that six months ago I made the decision to convert a van, and now I’m here with a van about to start my build! I’m hoping to have the build finished in a month or two. I have weekend excursions planned with Walter throughout the process so I can work out any kinks that may arise. 


I plan to do a coast to coast trip in the fall as my first major adventure with Walter. I would love to make stops all along the way to see anyone who wants to get together. If you’re interested in a meet up let me know!



All photo's for this week's blog can be found on: https://pixabay.com

Comments

Popular Posts