Out West


What a wonderful little whirlwind the last two weeks have been. I made it back to the fabulous Pacific Northwest, caught up on a bunch of projects, finished and started reading a few more books, and got a couple potential Walters in my sights. As I have since started this blog, I’ve been continuing with the bettering of me mentally and physically. 

Oh Washington, how I’ve missed you! I spent the beginning of the March back west and what a blast that was. I made a trip out to Seattle where the food and people were top notch! My favorite city gave me nothing but smiles the entirety of my visit. Spokane was a fantastic time as well, as it was packed to the brim with family and friends! So great to see all of you! I felt so loved. To everyone I didn’t get to see, I’m so sorry. I will make sure to see you the next time I roll through town. While in Spokane I put out a couple feelers for a project I’ve been working on, which is always fun! What a great motivator being home was.

Going on this trip was a great way to kick start my reading habit. I used to read a ton as a child and somewhere along the way, I dropped it. Since my trip, I’ve finished two books and started up a couple more with a growing “to read” list. I joined the Our Shared Shelf book club, created a profile on Good Reads, and started a reading challenge - 42 books by the end of the year! It feels good to be my bookwormy self again.

Part of hitting up Washington was to take care of some unfinished business which has allowed me now that I’m back to dive hard into my search for Walter. The goal is to be united with him in a month. Everyone send your good vibes my way, please! I am ready to get to the build portion of this van journey. I’ve got two potential contenders, emails have been sent, so we will see. 


The last two weeks have been such a blast! I hope you all are doing well. See you next week!

Comments

Popular Posts