#buildaladder

After having some rough days with my depression I decided to start following the advice given by one of my favorite YouTubers, Martina from the channel "Eat Your Kimchi". In her video How I Deal with Chronic Pain, she talks about “building a ladder” out of her pit of depression. So I too have been creating my own ladder this past two weeks. Things like getting up and taking a shower, going on a walk with my dogs, putting on makeup or wearing clothes that make me feel good and eating food that makes me feel better, are all rungs on my ladder.  I’m leaving the link to Martina's video here so you all can check out this inspiring story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3uF3EpSZMw






Other than that, the grind continues. I am planning some adventures and trips here in the near future so some more exciting blog content is coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts