Sunshine For Fall Colors



As many of you know, I have been planning on a big move out to sunny California, and as many of you can see my Facebook and Instagram have been palm tree-free. Life happened and plans changed, very last minute. Don’t worry those lemons are relaxing in a bottle full of vodka on my shelf. In another month I’ll have skipped lemonade and made those bad boys into limoncello!  In my whirlwind of changed plans, I only told a few people what I was up to. I’d like to share a little more with everyone else. I find myself in Vermont. I will be using my time up here to spend with family, write, and save up for…wait for it… a van! 

Yes, I am going to buy a van. And then I’m going to convert it into a tiny home. And then I am going to live in it. Yes, I am, in the words of a coworker, “one of those tiny home freaks.” The idea is to make myself financially independent and more mobile for future work and graduate school. I’m going to write about my progress with obtaining and converting my van here, along with all my adventures once the van is on the road. I was originally going to make YouTube videos, but as much as I love being a filmmaker I just can’t seem to get into it. But I do love to write. Maybe it’s because it’s a little too much like talking, in that I can ramble on for forever with both. So roughly once a week I will post about my van conversion progress, mental health info and insight, my daily doings, and of course the wonderful pups, Trip and Demo! 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts